Why Choose Happy Days?
What Parents Say
- Happy Days has been a great place for my child to learn and grow. They’re always coming home excited to teach me what they learned during the day – and the field trips are so creative and teach my little learner great life lessons – and have fun in the process!
- The teachers at Happy Days are well prepared and dedicated to making the classroom an environment where learning is fun, cooperative, and always creative. I’m always amazed at the art work they make – what great things little ones can do at Happy Days.
- Classrooms are small at Happy Days which is great because I know my child will get the attention they need every day. The teachers come from different backgrounds and make learning so much fun even for the smallest learners!
- I was pleased to find that Happy Days emphasizes learning but does it in a fun way that kids can relate to. I’m always impressed with the teaching that goes on in my son’s classroom. He learns language, literacy, math, and has opportunities each day to explore and be creative. Plus their monthly activities are always the coolest!
- Awesome, thanks for looking out for our kids.
- Great staff?& great?Support for the kids.
Here is a Halloween version of pancake video! It’s a great breakfast that your children are sure to love especially on a Halloween morning.